We’ve compiled two lists – adult and a family-friendly – to bring you the most creative Halloween movie marathon ever.
Sometimes after trick-or-treating, kids want to sit down and watch a movie before bed while counting their candy. You can’t go wrong with these.
- Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie (2005)
- Casper (1995)
- Hocus Pocus (1993)
- James and the Giant Peach (1996)
- Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Halloweentown (1998)
- The Haunted Mansion (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- Monster House (2006)
In the proper Halloween spirit, here are some of the all-time best horror movies to truly scare your socks off.
- The Exorcist (1973)
- The Shining (1980)
- The Conjuring (2013)
- Silence of the Lambs (1991)
- The Ring (2002)
- Sinister (2012)
- Paranormal Activity (2009)
- Psycho (1960)
- Get Out (2017)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984 and 2010)
With these movies, you’ll be sure to never sleep again.